Hi, I'm Lou
I’m a wedding photographer located in New Jersey — thank you for checking out our work. I'm happy that you’re here for the journey! Follow along with the blog to learn more about your photographer and see the craftsmanship behind the lens.
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT SHOOT
1. A change of clothes: Having a change of clothes can add variety to your engagement shoot. You can bring one dressy outfit and one casual outfit to change into during the shoot.
2. Props: Props can add a personal touch to your engagement photos. Consider bringing items that are meaningful to you and your partner, such as a special book, a piece of jewelry or a sign with a message.
3. Water and Snacks: Posing and taking photos can be tiring, so bring some water and snacks to keep you hydrated and fueled during the shoot. It'll also help you to look and feel your best.
4. Weather-appropriate gear: Depending on the location and time of your engagement shoot, bring weather-appropriate gear such as an umbrella, sunscreen, or a warm jacket. This will help you feel comfortable and be prepared for any unexpected weather changes.
5. Comfortable shoes: You will be doing a lot of walking and standing during your engagement shoot, so it's important to wear comfortable shoes that you can walk and stand in for an extended period of time.