Hi, I'm Lou
I’m a wedding photographer located in New Jersey — thank you for checking out our work. I'm happy that you’re here for the journey! Follow along with the blog to learn more about your photographer and see the craftsmanship behind the lens.
21 QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
1. What is your style of photography?
2. How long have you been a wedding photographer?
3. Can we see a portfolio of your previous work?
4. How many weddings have you photographed?
5. Will you be the one photographing our wedding?
6. What equipment do you use?
7. Are you available on our wedding date?
8. How do you handle difficult lighting situations?
9. How do you handle unexpected events on the wedding day?
10. Are you comfortable working with different cultures and traditions?
11. What is your policy on retouching and editing?
12. Do you have backup equipment?
13. How do you handle large wedding parties?
14. Can we provide a shot list?
15. How long after the wedding will our photos be ready?
16. Will we have the rights to our wedding photos?
17. Do you offer album design and printing services?
18. How do you handle family and group photos?
19. Do you offer engagement or bridal sessions?
20. What is your cancellation and refund policy?
21. Can you provide us with a detailed contract outlining the services you will provide?
Asking these questions to your wedding photographer will help you understand their style, experience, and approach. It will also help you to know if they're the right fit for you and your wedding. By having a clear understanding of what to expect on your wedding day, you can relax and enjoy your day knowing that your photographer has got you covered.